I like to create and make different products/sauces from scratch. Not only do I have the control of what goes into the sauces , I also make sure that it is Keto friendly.
Thai Curry Paste
- 3 medium shallots or brown onion (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- 2 heads garlic, about 16 cloves (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup sliced ginger root (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- 2 tbsp fresh turmeric root (12 g/ 0.4 oz) – see notes below
- juice and zest from 1 lime
- 2 lemongrass stalks, peeled
- 10-20 green or red Thai chilies, deseeded (40 g/ 1.4 oz) – size varies
- 2 tbsp fish sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt (I like pink Himalayan)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
It will spice up any dishes, including simple side dishes like cauli-rice.
Here is the full article by Martina Slajerova in the Keto Diet
The Body Reboot system is both a shortcut to getting rapid weight loss results & the key to keep those results long term. When you flip your body's internal switch, you'll reset both your metabolism & your hormones. This gets fast & permanent results