Green Apple and Herbs
This is an excellent way to create your own fall fruit-infused water without worrying too much about what goes in it. You want to start with some juicy, tarty green apples since they are in-season, then add herbs or berries of your choosing. Rosemary is listed, but you can add mint, basil, or cilantro if you prefer.
• Green apples
• Berries (recommended: strawberries, cranberries, raspberries)
• Herbs (recommended: rosemary, basil, mint)
1. Slice the apple thinly and add to the pitcher.
2. Add your chosen berries and herbs.
3. Fill the pitcher or cup with cold, distilled water.
4. Store for 24-48 hour
This is my “go to” afternoon drink, year round
The Body Reboot system is both a shortcut to getting rapid weight loss results & the key to keep those results long term. When you flip your body's internal switch, you'll reset both your metabolism & your hormones. This gets fast & permanent results